MANICE EDUCATION CENTER- NEW CAMPER
“I’m a NEW CAMPER interested in Manice Education Center in the Berkshire Mountains of MA. I’m ready for nature exploration, camping adventures, and leadership development!”
MANICE EDUCATION CENTER- RETURNING CAMPER
“I have previously attended a summer session at the Manice Education Center in the Berkshire Mountains of MA. I’m ready for new adventures, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, and having fun again this summer!”
SUMMER ECOLOGY PROGRAM:
“I’m a 16 – 18 year old student interested in the Summer Ecology Program in the Great Mountain Forest of CT. I’m excited about applied science, developing an original research project, and meeting new friends in a new environment!“
Admission is on a first come, first served basis– and all students receive need-based scholarships. The sooner you apply, the more we are able to help cover the cost of your trip. It is our focus to help you successfully send your student to our summer programs. We will never turn away a student for financial reasons! There are many scholarships available and we will support you and your family to get you up to the camp.
- You will be contacted to set up an interview upon receipt of application.
- Once accepted you will receive your acceptance letter by mail or email with your orientation date.
- During orientation, your family will meet our Christodora staff, complete remaining paperwork, and receive a scholarship for your selected summer program.
- Camper will complete and send in their Medical Forms signed by their Doctor
- All completed applications and forms can be sent by:
- Fax: (212) 371 – 2111
- Mail: 1 E. 53rd Street, #1401, New York, NY 10022
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call (917) 371-3441 or email email@example.com as soon as possible to request an application or ask questions about our available programs.