MANICE EDUCATION CENTER- NEW CAMPER
“I’m a NEW CAMPER interested in Manice Education Center in the Berkshire Mountains of MA. I’m ready for nature exploration, camping adventures, and leadership development!”
MANICE EDUCATION CENTER- RETURNING CAMPER
“I have previously attended a summer session at the Manice Education Center in the Berkshire Mountains of MA. I’m ready for new adventures, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, and having fun again this summer!”
SUMMER ECOLOGY PROGRAM:
Our Summer Ecology Program in the Great Mountain Forest of CT enables high school students to learn about applied science, develop an original ecological research project, and meet new friends.
Unfortunately this program will not be offered in 2021 but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in other scientific research opportunities.
Admission is on a first come, first served basis– and all students receive need-based scholarships. The sooner you apply, the more we are able to help cover the cost of your trip. It is our focus to help you successfully send your student to our summer programs. We will never turn away a student for financial reasons! There are many scholarships available and we will support you and your family to get you up to the camp.
- You will be contacted to set up an interview upon receipt of application.
- Once accepted you will receive your acceptance letter by mail or email with your orientation date.
- During orientation, your family will meet our Christodora staff, complete remaining paperwork, and receive a scholarship for your selected summer program.
- Camper will complete and send in their Medical Forms signed by their Doctor
- All completed applications and forms can be sent by:
- Fax: (212) 371 – 2111
- Mail: 1 E. 53rd Street, #1401, New York, NY 10022
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please call (917) 371-3441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to request an application or ask questions about our available programs.